miércoles, 5 de junio de 2013

I´m a thief






                                     
                                      I’m the thief of your kisses
                                      visitor of your dreams
                                      lover of your nights
                                      partner of your secrets
                                      dark object of your desire.

                                      I’m your obsessive lover
                                      I fill your skin, your empty places
                                      I whisper sweet words in your ears,
                                      caressing your smooth skin
                                      to be imbibed of you completely
                                      drunk of pleasure of making you happy.





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario