lunes, 15 de abril de 2013

Iridiscence of Sand and Stars





                                               Let me nail the stars to the sky
                                    so that all stays dark
                                    and time doesn't wake up.

                                    Let me close the sun in a dark hole
                                    so that nothing disturbs our night
                                    without movement there is no time.

                                    Let me use the no-time
                                    to take you in my arms
                                    caress your lips
                                    follow your skin
                                    make you big
                                    or small in me.

                                    Let me nail the stars to the sky
                                    reduce them to thin points of light
                                    so that you can mirror in my eyes:

                                    see your beauty and your purity
                                    your feelings and desires
                                    your past and bright future

                                    Be yourself
                                    and fully express the live.

                                    Yes,
                                     let me nail the stars to the sky
                                     and jointly prepare the birth of life.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario